Terms and Conditions
“Agreement”) constitute a legal agreement between you and SwiftDelivery (hereafter
referred to as “the Company”) applicable to the booking of SwiftDelivery ‘Package
Picking up’ and ‘Package Dropping’ Services (hereafter referred to as “the Service”) for
requesting the collection of your package and transferred to the drop location by
SwiftDelivery or an approved 3PL (hereafter, “the Partner”) appointed by the Company.
In order to access the website www.swiftdelivery.ae (the “Website”) or the SwiftDelivery
mobile application (the “Application”) and use the Services defined, you must agree to
The Website and Application are owned and operated by the Company having its
registered office at M103, Sama Tower, M1 floor, Abu Dhabi, U.A.E. The Terms and
Conditions apply to all visitors, registered members, and users of the Website and
policies relating to the Service at any time as it deems fit without liability to you or any
policies relating to the Service shall be effective upon the posting of an updated version
on the Website.
whereupon the continued use of the Service after any such changes, whether or not
reviewed by you, shall constitute your consent and acceptance of such changes.
Please read these terms carefully. By using the Service (as defined below), you agree
the Service, please do not continue using the Application, Website (as defined below),
or the Service.
Within these conditions and except otherwise mentioned herein, the following terms
shall have the meaning as they are used as defined below:
You can be asked to share some personal information such as:
- “Drop Location” means the drop location selected by the Customer as a drop off
location for the Package;
- “Partner” or 3PL (3rd party logistics) means the approved logistics partner
appointed by the Company to transport the Package.
- “Application” means the mobile application which enables users to access and
procure Services from the Company.
- “Package” means any form of package (Documents/ Envelope/ Luggage/
Gifts/...) owned by (or otherwise under the care and control of) the Customer and
transported by the Partner appointed by the Company pursuant to these Terms;
- “Booking” means the Customer’s request for Services;
- “Package Pickup Address” means the pickup location confirmed by the Customer
on the SwiftDelivery mobile application or website at the time of Booking for the
pickup of the Package.
- “Customer” means the person creating or requesting the booking for the services
on the SwiftDelivery mobile application or website;
- “Ineligible Package” means Package that is overweight and oversize as per the
specifications provided by the Company from time to time and contains goods
that are prohibited or restricted by customs or transport authorities (including
firearms, ammunition, flammable or explosive items, and other items listed on the
dangerous goods list, or any Package which in the reasonable belief of the
Company are unfit to be transported by the Company.
- “Prohibited Items” means any items prohibited for transportation by any
regulatory or governmental body including, to avoid doubt, any items which are
considered as potentially dangerous in nature, the possession of items that are
illegal, and also livestock, foodstuffs, and perishable items.
- “Scheduled Time” means the agreed scheduled time where the Company can
avail the Package from the customer at the agreed Customer’s Package pick up
- “Services” means accepting a Package for transfer from the Customer and
transporting the Package to the drop location in accordance with these Terms.
- “We”, "we", “our”, “the Company”, and “us” means SwiftDelivery
- A booking is a request made via the Application or Website.
- A booking only becomes valid upon acceptance of these Terms and Conditions,
and the Customer receiving notification of confirmation from the Company on the
mobile application, printed confirmation, in the form of an email or a manual
- The booking is not valid if the Customer does not receive a confirmation
notification from Us.
- The Company reserves the right to decline or cancel any Booking at its sole
discretion with no liability to the Customer or a third party.
- The Customer may cancel the Customer Booking, provided it is done any time
before an agent is dispatched to the Customer indicated Package Pickup
Address. A booking fee will be charged from the Customer for cancellation.
- To make a booking, you will have to register on the Website or Application and
become a registered user. By registering on the Website or Application, you
agree that you are appointing the Company to provide you the Services as
defined under these Terms and as may be mutually agreed between the parties.
To register onto the Website or Application, you will have to provide certain
information such as your name, business profile, content details, and funding
information. Following this, an exclusive username and password will be created
- Registration is only a one-time process and if you have been previously
registered, you will log in to your account using the same credentials as provided
by you during the registration process. We request you to safeguard your
password and your account and make sure that others do not have access to it.
It is your responsibility to keep your account information current.
- When you use the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the
confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your
computer or mobile or other similar devices to prevent unauthorized access to
your account. We request you to safeguard your password and your account and
make sure that others do not have access to it. It is your responsibility to keep
your account information accurate.
- We reserve the right to refuse access to the Website or Application, to terminate
accounts, remove or edit content at our discretion.
10.We will try to make the Website and Application error-free. Your access to the
Website or Application may be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for
repairs, maintenance, or for the introduction of new facilities or services.
However, we do not take responsibility for internet-related issues at your end.